BUTT SOLICITORS are a local firm established since 2004.
We specialise in all aspects of CRIMINAL DEFENCE.
We are committed to providing an effective and professional service, and making sure that our clients best interests are catered for.
We offer expert professionals and advocates, who attend Police Stations and Courts on a daily basis, and ensure that every effort is made on behalf of our client for a successful outcome.
We have a team of expert advocates who assist clients at Court, whether it is for a trial, sentencing or an appeal.
We have a team of specialist Criminal Defence Duty Solicitors offering clients expert representation at the Police Station and at the Courts.
If you have been arrested for a matter then do not hesitate to ask for BUTT SOLICITORS at the Police Station to represent you.
If you have been charged with an offence at the Police Station or you have received a summons through the post to attend court (known as a Postal Requisition) then do not hesitate to contact Butt Solicitors to represent you at Court.
Our representatives are available 24 Hours for Police Station Advice and Assistance.
We provide expert advocates for Magistrates Court and Crown Court proceedings.
We are an accredited LEGAL AID firm and can provide free legal advice and assistance (subject to your means).
OTHER SPECIALISED MATTERS:
We also advise and assist in relation to the following issues which may lead to Prosecution:
- Social Security Benefit Fraud advice;
- Job Centre/DWP interviews - advice and assistance relating to overpayments or failure to disclose change in circumstances, including representation at court;
- Road Traffic prosecutions - specialist advice and assistance at Court for ALL Road Traffic cases and prosecutions that you receive through the post or charged subsequent to police station attendances;
- Notice of Intended Prosecution forms - assistance in completing these relating to all Road Traffic matters;
- Licensing matters - Private Hire and Hackney Carriage licensed drivers - representation at interviews, committee hearings, and appeals at Court;
- Health & Safety - representation at Local Authority interviews and prosecutions at Court;
- Trading Standards - advice and assistance in ALL Trading Standards interviews and prosecutions at Court.
Although we are predominantly a Criminal Defence legal aid firm, we acknowledge that at times not all persons will be eligible for legal aid, and we aim to provide a simple guide for the rates we would charge relating to our services.
You will be informed at the outset who will be dealing with your matter, their level of experience, and their current charging rate.
The guide below shows our current hourly charges (exclusive of VAT):
Partner and Solicitor £199.00
Associate and Solicitor £175.00
Assistant Solicitor £150.00
Newly Qualified Solicitor £125.00
Personal Assistant/Trainee £100.00
DX: 5916 Luton
Tel: 01582 413 471
Fax: 01582 726 982
Mob: 07916 295 728